Sharing Jesus at Work
Have you noticed that people like to compartmentalise their lives? We talk about work/life balances, but we don’t stop living when we work (however we might feel on Monday morning). What’s going on
Our society is structured against going deeper and asking the deeper questions – to do so requires relational engagement or coffee, dinner, gospel.
This booklet outlines a series of action steps to build deep relationships and share the hope that we have in Christ with our colleagues:
- "Owning" Jesus
- Rare love in the workplace
- Questions that explore people's worldviews
- Sharing God's worldview and the difference it makes
- Sharing God's worldview even when it's hard
- Meeting Jesus in the pages of the Bible
- We're making disciples not converts
- When an adult becomes a Christian
Scott's passion is to equip workers to share Jesus in their workplaces. Scott has previously worked as an engineer in construction, utilities and allied primary industries.